We just returned from SOFA Chicago and enjoyed an enthusiastic reception to our artists' work at the 2019 installment of the international art fair! It was great visiting with our collectors from year's past and meeting so many new people. Highlights included giving a tour to the Smithsonian Women's Group, spending time with our artists and clients, placing work for several new artists, and sharing information about the incredible artwork and studio furniture we brought to Chicago! We exhibited works by eighteen different artists. It was all incredibly well-received – each one garnered attention for their thoughtful creations. Below are some images from the fair. Enjoy!
Add a comment
- Elevating the Arts in Asheville October 11, 2020
- Hoss Haley October 11, 2020
- Ron Isaacs September 14, 2020
- Maltby Sykes (1911-1992) Artist Talk February 12, 2020
- Upcoming Three-Person Exhibition Opens April 2, 2020 February 4, 2020