We just returned from SOFA Chicago and enjoyed an enthusiastic reception to our artists' work at the 2019 installment of the international art fair! It was great visiting with our collectors from year's past and meeting so many new people. Highlights included giving a tour to the Smithsonian Women's Group, spending time with our artists and clients, placing work for several new artists, and sharing information about the incredible artwork and studio furniture we brought to Chicago! We exhibited works by eighteen different artists. It was all incredibly well-received – each one garnered attention for their thoughtful creations. Below are some images from the fair. Enjoy!
Add a comment
- Summer Exhibitions Open Thursday, July 15th, 5-8pm July 10, 2021
- Paul Sattler – Gallery Visit – Saturday, July 17, 2021 July 9, 2021
- Three Artists Visit - Saturday, August 7th, 4-6pm July 6, 2021
- Conversations with Phil Sanders, Master Printer July 1, 2021
- John Littleton and Kate Vogel – Public Artwork in Michigan! June 28, 2021