We just returned from SOFA Chicago and enjoyed an enthusiastic reception to our artists' work at the 2019 installment of the international art fair! It was great visiting with our collectors from year's past and meeting so many new people. Highlights included giving a tour to the Smithsonian Women's Group, spending time with our artists and clients, placing work for several new artists, and sharing information about the incredible artwork and studio furniture we brought to Chicago! We exhibited works by eighteen different artists. It was all incredibly well-received – each one garnered attention for their thoughtful creations. Below are some images from the fair. Enjoy!
Add a comment
- Vote Momentum Gallery Best of WNC April 17, 2023
- Spring Exhibitions at Momentum April 17, 2023
- Momentum Director to Judge 2023 Smithsonian Craft Show April 7, 2023
- Amy Gross work featured at Asheville Art Museum February 1, 2023
- John Cleaveland - Current and Upcoming Solo Exhibitions January 31, 2023